Milbridge Days AuctionWe're coming out of COVID hibernation with two great auctions! Cornhole Board Silent AuctionRaffle Auction
Cornhole Board Auction
The online silent auction will feature ten regulation size cornhole game sets, each painted by a different artist. The boards will be on display in front of the WHRL office (87 Main Street) on Friday, July 29th and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. during the Milbridge Days festivities. The online auction will run from Thursday, July 28th through Sunday, July 31st.
Featured Maine artists include Janie Snider, Ora Aselton, Hazel Carter, Ken Graslie, Maeve Perry, Kayla Pinkham, Krissy Tatangelo Janis Graslie, Francie Shepard, and Dorothy Pilloni.
WHRL Raffle Auction
After two years on hiatus, our Milbridge Days Auction is returning!
Friday, July 29th and from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. You do not need to be present at the drawing to win!
How it Works
Items to bid on will be displayed throughout the first floor. Purchase tickets for $1 each or the best deal which is 40 for $20. If you see an item you want, you can put as many tickets as you like into the container next to the item.
At the end of the auction, a raffle is conducted and winners are picked for each item. The drawing for each item begins shortly after 3 p.m. from the front porch. We plan to do a Facebook live feed of the drawings.
Collecting Your Winnings
If you are present at the auction, take your winnings home with you. Otherwise we’ll call and you can pick the item up Saturday afternoon, or on Monday and Tuesday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Hours subject to change!)
Here’s a sampling of some of the 70+ great items that will be available in the Raffle Auction:
- Patriots Devin McCourty signed football, New England Patriots ball cap
- Schwinn youth bicycle
- Acadia Puffin Cruises – One Adult Puffin Cruise Gift Certificate
- Robertson Sea Tours Puffin Tour Gift Certificate
- Maine Mariners Hockey tickets, UMaine Football tickets
- A one-hour Swedish Massage from Massage by Jodi
- Magazine subscriptions: Yankee, Down East, Maine Homes, edible Maine, Maine Womens Magazine, Maine magazine, Maine Home & Design, Beer & Weed
- Where Women Create All-Access Insider Membership including a one year subscription for each What Women Create and Where Women Create magazines as well as all access digital membership to WomenCreate.com
- $50 Stephanie Door Photography gift certificate
- Signed copy of “Full Moon Suppers at Saltwater Farm”
- Portland Museum of Art Plus One Membership
- Signed copy of “Maine Farm Table Cookbook” by Kate Shaeffer
- Charley Harper 1000-piece puzzle – Mystery of the Missing Migrants
- Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway Dine & Stay Getaway for Two
- Five $20 Gift Certificates for DOTS Pies!
- Fresh Lobsters from Frank Thompsona
- Signed copy of children’s book by Travis Baker, “Bluest You“
- Signed copy of “The Exiles” by Christina Baker Kline
- Maeve Perry Art
- Wyman’s of Maine Gift Basket
- Gift certificates to: Cadillac Mountain Sports ($15), Bay Side Shop ‘n Save ($25), Lynch Hill Farm ($50), Milbridge House ($25), Paisley Loon ($20), Gallery Coffee Shop ($25), Elmer’s Garden/Hardware ($50)
- Children’s toys like Melissa and Doug Wooden Rolling Block Set from Oriental Trader, Two Lego Creator 3-in-1 sets – Deep Sea and Fantasy Forest, Barbie – You Can Be Anything Art School Doll, Eric Carle “Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear?” Book and Plushie, Jurassic Park T-Rex “Dinosaur Rescue” book and plushie
- Stonewall Kitchen Berry Breakfast Gift Basket
- High and Mighty Gift Bag
- Handmade items like a throw quilt and hot pads from Runamuck Farm, crocheted hat from Alison Wallace, Soft-Sack by Carol, hand woven tea towels from Pat Olsen, Camp Wool table runner, handspun yarn from Geri Valentine
- Household items like a Toastmaster 1.5 cup Mini-Chopper, Oversized Plush Disney Grogu (baby Yoda) throw, resin squirrel, lobster rope basket and lobster rope door mat from Noel Marine, pizza apron and garden kit, water color painting kit
- Craig Snapp’s “Sunset Over my Boats” panorama – 12″x36″
- Artwork from Wendilee Heath O’Brien
- A case of jams from Beddington Ridge Farm