Scarecrow Competition Rules
- Sign up below.
- Create a scarecrow, design its support, and install it at the Commons at a designated spot!
- Deliver your scarecrow & support to the Milbridge Commons from 12 – 5 pm on Friday, October 9th. A volunteer will help you install your scarecrow!
- Visit the Commons over the weekend to see all the other scarecrows. Vote for your favorite on WHRL’s Facebook page! Category favorites will get a prize.
- The online auction will begin Saturday at noon and end Sunday evening at 5pm.
- Scarecrows will be picked up on Monday from 12 – 5 pm.
Category One: Youth
All youth are welcome to participate in the scarecrow competition!
Category Two: Adults
We can’t let kids have all the fun! Bring on the competition — we’re excited to see what you create!
Category Three: Groups
Does your workplace want to get involved? How about your entire family? Form a group and create a scarecrow together!