November Task List
- Plant garlic.
- Place mulch over garlic, shallot and strawberry beds when the ground begins to freeze.
- If leaving your leeks in the garden, cover with a layer of straw.
- Start growing herbs for indoors
- Cut back the yellowing foliage of herbaceous perennials.
- Feed hungry birds (and squirrels) by investing in bird feeders.
- Clean and bleach seeding pots, pans, and other containers.
- Clean and sharpen garden tools.
- Start planning for next year!
- Order seed catalogs. Incredible Edible orders from Johnny Selected Seeds and Fedco Seeds.