“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
– Helen Keller
The Women’s Health Resource Library exists today because of community volunteers. If you would like to become a WHRL volunteer please complete our volunteer application.
Here are some of the activities in which we can use volunteer help:
- Assist with community outreach and education
- Help distribute brochures and fliers throughout Washington and Hancock counties
- Volunteer with Incredible Edible Milbridge – click here to learn more!
- Contribute to the WHRL BLOG
- Help with garden maintenance
- General “fix-it” help
- Photography and videography and video editing skills
- Assisting at special events
- Speaking at events
- Volunteering your special skills
Interested in volunteering? Contact us!