In Kind Donations
Another kind of giving is an In Kind Donation.
Donations of goods and services are extremely valuable to the Women’s Health Resource Library.
We rely on In Kind donations for our Auction in July. Handcrafted items, gift certificates/cards, experiences and vacation stays are just a few of the items that would be perfect for this event. If you have a question about donating an item, please contact us!
Please note that at this time we are not accepting books or used office equipment.
There are many other items that would be useful in our work.
Our Wish List
Skills & Services
- videographer to film segments about our programs and activities
- video editing/production to create a short video presentation that can be used in our fundraising efforts
- field mowing for the new property along Main Street
- gardening – helping with the IEM and WHRL gardens
- painter or illustrator to assist with the development of a children’s book
Fun, Yet Important Items
- organic loam, peat and compost for the gardens
- organic seedlings and seeds
- digital camera
- video equipment
- rocking chairs and changing tables for our breastfeeding stations
- reams of printer paper (letter and tabloid size)
- postage stamps
- printer cartridges (Lexmark C540A1MG, C540A1CG, C540A1YG, C540A1KG)
- post-it notes/note pads
- toilet paper